
Well, I made this blog...quite some time ago...and just as I suspected, I haven't posted anything new. I decided to make it easier by turning it into a 'Keli's Photo of the Day' kinda type thing. This way, I'm not expected to publish deep thoughts and meaningful journal-like entries for you to ponder...unless of course, I just want to...and hopefully it will be more enjoyable for you, too! This way friends and family can see some the work I've been doing. It's really not that special, and there are millions of photographers out there MUCH better than I am. I just do it because I love it. So feel free to comment or critique. Hope to hear from you all! Enjoy....or maybe, not!
Just because I can,
Keli S. Billingsley
(P.S. You can click on the image for the full-sized view!)
Bikes on Bourbon Street, New Orleans.
St. Patrick's Day. March 2006
Thursday, April 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
very fun!!
Welcome to the blogosphere. Why eleven, though? Why not just make 10 louder?
Wow!! That's an awesome picture! I bet your husband is so proud of you.
Post a Comment