To you faithful 'These Go To Eleven' blog viewers, I beg your forgiveness. I am aware that it has been over a month since my last update. I've had some threats....(Michael Toller!).....but at least no hater comments!
Feast your eyes upon the amazing vertical jump-y-ness of Caleb, Chase, and Alisha. I am positive that I know what was going through Caleb's head at that very moment...
it was most likely something along the lines of...
The Mac Dad'll make U - JUMP JUMP!!
The Daddy Mac'll make U - JUMP JUMP!!
Kris Kross'll make U- JUMP JUMP!! 
Sunday, July 30, 2006
Posted by
Keli B.
at
5:00 PM
Labels: Just Because, My Photos, Travels
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The picture doesn't quite capture it, but my vertical leap was at least 3 feet higher than Caleb's and Alisha's.
- The Dee A Double-Dee Why Em A See
So when you were jumping like that, were there polish people around going. . look at those weird americans?! I remember that fountain! i want to go back now!
The polish people were thinking that anyway, it was just intensified during jump time!
And...you should go back now, right now. Drop everything and go.
p.s. Frank's team was in Wroclaw during the week we were in Lubin.
Ha!
Post a Comment