Tell me what you think about this: SIUC to pursue pot study.
This article is on the front page of the Daily Egyptian today. (Yes, I read the DE online. I just can't stop myself! I mostly size up the photo staff's work.)
This article is on the front page of the Daily Egyptian today. (Yes, I read the DE online. I just can't stop myself! I mostly size up the photo staff's work.)
It seems to me SIUC still wants to snag a place among the top research schools. Is this the best way to do it? You tell me.
*graphic made w/ images found by googling 'marijuana' and 'saluki'

2 comments:
wow our wonderful university is not trying to stop drug abuse... its trying to PAY people to smoke pot.
alrighty missy--I know you have a camera and I know you've got to have a baby belly, so let's see some evidence!!:-)
Post a Comment