MMMMMMMM........Denny's?
Caleb and I stopped at a shady Denny's in Jasper, IN. 
What can I say, we were tempted by the impressively extensive Super Slam menu!
Saturday, November 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...for when you don't want 10 to be the loudest.
2 comments:
I like how Denny's uses coffee mugs that already look dirty so you don't notice when they are actually dirty.
And that picture of Caleb makes me want to punch him... or feed him... but mostly punch him.
You know that sick feeling you get when you've been driving for a long time? Your stomach feels totally bloated, your skin feels greasy, your head hurts, everything is funny, and everything makes you mad at the same time. That's how I felt at Denny's.
But that didn't keep me from devouring 2 scrambled eggs, hash brown potatoes, a huge slab of chicken fried steak smothered in country gravy, 2 biscuits, and 3 pancakes - actually I only ate about half of the pancakes because my stomach began protruding so far out that I couldn't tell myself apart from the normal Southern Indiana Denny's population.
Yeah...it was a long 3 hour drive home after that. My tummy hurty.....
Post a Comment