CAKE DAY
The advantage of a huge staff = more cake days.
Highview office-ladies' birthdays begin with cake.
This morning at 9:30 am, the office ladies sang "HappyBirthday" to Darlene and indulged in a cherry cheesecake.
I socialized for a few minutes, then took the cake and ran.
(I had LOTS of work to do).
My office is in the music suite...so I often hear the Whitefield Academy kids' music/band classes.
This morning I was treated to a piano/flute duet.
I could hear them rehearsing down the hall.
The flautist was not a student...but a teacher. And she was amazing.
I forgot how much I enjoy classical music.
I was dancing around my office eating cheesecake.
I felt like Elaine on Seinfeld the time she ate the $29,000
Peterman-purchased "antique" cake from the 1937 wedding of
King Edward VIII.
I sure hope the church doesn't have surveillance cameras!!
1 comments:
Get well -get well soon- we hope you get well soon!
Post a Comment