Wednesday, February 28, 2007



My Office?
My office is not actually an office, per say....it's more of a music library and print shop with a movable desk (which i roll back and forth to different rooms, depending on the day...)

Music Library. 1980's praise choruses anyone? (don't fret...they have the 90's too!)



Choppy and Foldy...as I affectionatly call them. One heavy-duty cutting machine and an amazing automatic folder. That thing is so cool...


The Beast. It does anything.



Did I forget to mention that my office is located in the Arctic Tundra?
This is how I keep my feet warm.

5 comments:

Chase Abner said...

I hummed "The Office" theme song in my head as I looked at your post.

Caleb said...

Hey, is that a huge boomerang on the wall next to the adult contemporary worship music collection? Man, I wish my office/workspace had a boomerang on the wall!

Keli B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keli B. said...

Chase,
Sometimes I just want “The Office” theme song to play every time I restart my computer. Don’t let my jazzy monitor fool you, I have to re-start a few times a day. Mmmmm, love PC!!

Also, every time there is a cake day (see “Cake Day” post below) it reminds me of “The Office” office parties. Also of “The Frogger” episode of Seinfeld (again, mentioned below).

Alisha said...

Choppy & Foldy? Maybe there needs to be a picture of Choppy on the Choppy!