Friday, March 02, 2007


MY STARBUCKS

I'm not going to lie...i do love Starbucks.
I'm not usually the type of person to get the same drink every time.
However, I do get the same drink for as long as possible. (Usually December thru mid-March-ish)...
You see, my preferred beverage is seasonal.
Yes, I'm all about the Peppermint Mocha.
And the Starbucks on Hurstbourne/Taylorsville is out of peppermint syrup.
Looks like the next time a craving kicks in, I'll have to venture to the Starbucks on N. Hurstbourne.
And I'm an early morning Starbucks kinda girl...
so I'll have to leave a little earlier, since it's a few miles in the opposite direction.
And if they're out too... a different Starbucks the next time, until I find the peppermint.
At least there are 32 Starbucks stores in the Louisville metro area...

8 comments:

B. Kyle said...

Sorry...I think all coffee-based products are vile, a fact that brings me ridicule from Mr. Abner (and most other twenty-somethings I know). I do, however, drink some sort of hot tea daily-ish.

I hope you don't mind random people commenting on your blog...

Keli B. said...

I don't consider you random mad hatter; after all, we do have the same initials...

I also, am a fan of hot tea.
I am ultra picky about it though, I detest hot tea that has been improperly brewed. Yuck! Down with bitter tea!!!

As for the vile coffee you speak of? I think you have just not had a properly brewed cup. Just ask Mr. Abner, I do brew a wicked awesome pot of 'Special Roast!'

Anonymous said...

you are your mothers daughter.SMILE

B. Kyle said...

Let me tell you, my name does not belong in the same sentence with "improperly brewed tea."

Of the latter, I'm not so sure...I've never met a coffee I liked. Not even the smell.

*shrug*

Alisha said...

Mrs. Abner concurs with The Mad Hatter on the coffee issue, but thinks tea is gross, too. Mrs. Abner is also typing in the third person for some reason.

Anonymous said...

AHHHH YES, THE SOCIALLY ACCEPTED DRUG. YOU COFFEE PEOPLE. PLEASE PRAY FOR MY WIFE SHE IS AT THE JUNKIE STAGE, SHE CANT PASS A STARBUCKS WITHOUT HAVING A 6 DOLLAR CUP WITH A DOUBLE SHOT

Caleb said...

Here's how I like my coffee:

90% chocolate
10% coffee

....something like that

Chase Abner said...

I wanted to jack the comment count up and pass out some ridicule.

Here's some for you Kyle... and here's some for you Dave... and here's some for you wife.

So there.

Coffee = liquid grace. (I think that's a quote from Mark Warnock)