Thursday, May 10, 2007

Photo I Didn't Take, But Wish I Did . . .


A girl floats inside a sphere on a river on the outskirts of Beijing on May 3, 2007. The ball-shaped device enables people to "walk" on water surfaces. China is celebrating a weeklong Labor Day holiday, when millions of Chinese people travel to major cities to enjoy cultural attractions or return home to visit relatives and friends.
Photo by Jason Lee, for Reuters.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

isn't that sort of strange that china spends a week celebrating "labor day"? anyway...
that would be fun to try and walk under the waterfall in that thing. plus you'd know first hand what a beach ball feels like. ha!

Anonymous said...

I saw something like this in the newspaper last week. There was an article saying these were coming to the U.S. in the near future. These balls allow you to walk on water or roll down hills etc. I would be afraid that I would be stuck in the bubble!