Tuesday, May 08, 2007

What I'm . . .




What I'm . . . Loving For Snack Time.
I've been snacking on almonds at work lately.
But, I've been really tired of the dry roasted or lightly salted.
I found these this morning at Walgreen's. Warning: Not for flavor-lame-o's! Only true foodies will appreciate these. These will definitely cure the bland-almond blues. They are, as the can suggests, BOLD!
I think I love them. Blue Diamond also makes many other varieties of almond-products. I can't wait to try the other crazy flavors, like Lime 'n Chili, Salt & Vinegar, Maui Onion and Garlic, Salt & Black Pepper, and JalapeƱo Smokehouse. Needless to say, after snacking on a few of these, you'll need a few of these.
To learn about the health benefits of almonds, check out Almonds Are In.

2 comments:

B. Kyle said...

I don't like almonds.

So there.

Keli B. said...

Mad Hatter,
Do you like any kind of nuts? There are lots out there. Perhaps you enjoy a good Brazil nut. Hey, I won't judge you! Perhaps you should learn more about nuts so that you can fully appreciate their nutty-ness. You could take a course here.