Friday, October 26, 2007

Baby Billingsley's First 'Photo'


Makes you wanna see this cute face outside the womb, huh?
In case you're interested, daddy posted more pics.
I sure hope I can be patient for 14 more weeks!
That face will be looking much less skeletal then.
The most awesome part was seeing the heart beating.
All chambers, valves, and ventricles just pumping away!
We get to hear our baby's heartbeat at every checkup.
But actually seeing it at work was way cool!





p.s. We still don't know the sex of the baby!

1 comments:

Paula-Beth said...

awww!! She (that's my guess!) is beautiful!! I'm SO so excited for you guys! isn't it amazing to get to see their features and not just hear their hb, but actually see it beating away in there? THere's a BABY in your BELLY!!!! How amazing is that??!

Speaking of which, I think I spotted a pg lady in a pic in the post below--absolutely beautiful my dear!!