Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Fall

Last Saturday, we made a trip to the lovely Starlight, Indiana where we visited Huber's Farm, as well as Huber's Orchard & Winery. We went with our Sunday school class. Fall fun was had by all.

Due to the fact that they charged an outrageous per lb. fee, we did not pick a pumpkin. (I'm thinking a $4 Kroger pumpkin and a few pumpkin gourds will suffice!) I leave you with a cuteness shot of of Lillie Kate Trapp 'driving' a tractor.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That little girl is charming. I just noticed that you broke the 100 day mark! Woohoo!

Alisha said...

Wow, you and Caleb look exactly like those straw people! If I hadn't seen the ultrasound pics on Caleb's blog earlier (awesome!), I might have thought you'd have a straw person baby.

Anonymous said...

So glad you told me about your blog! I've really enjoyed reading it and I love all the pictures, especially those of LK! You are a very talented photographer!