Thursday, November 01, 2007

New Look

So, I tried to design my own blog template . . . and it turned out to be a disaster! That is sad, really. But I guess I wasn't cut out for web design! Anyhow, I got frustrated and gave up. So I just went to pyzam and got one. Maybe someday I'll get motivated to try my own thing again. After all, I even downloaded some groovy photoshop brushes for it! Hopefully I don't let those go to waste.

Hope you're having a lovely Thursday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new design!

Nathan said...

hey you, if you need help changing the code for your blog. let me know.

take a look at mine. i removed the pyzam bar at the top, cause thats annoying and changed the image. im not done yet but im willing to help if i can.

later