Sunday, November 18, 2007

All I Want For Christmas . . .

. . . Is 12 Cashmere Sweaters From J. Crew!



I thought I'd post this just in case someone had an extra 2 grand layin' around that they were looking to spend on something fabulously unnecessary! I know, it's pretty ridiculous. However, I will say that of all the 'of-the-month' clubs out there this is by far the best! Wouldn't you rather have beautiful cashmere than a crate of anemic looking apples? I know I would! You know how I love J. Crew!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The thought of having a new cashmere sweater arrive at my doorstep each month is divine. And wouldn't it be so wonderful when someone asked where you got it to be able to reply, "Oh, I'm in the cashmere-of-the-month club."

By the way, I tagged you on my blog.

Nathan said...

so i didnt know your email. so im just going to tell you in a comment. to get rid of that tacky bar go into the code of your blog templet and find and delete this:

"THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES" in all caps its in the lower half of the code and delete from < div to < /div >

there you go :)