3 weeks to go!
(Or 21 days. Or more . . . or possibly even less!)
I'm getting more excited every day. But also, more tired and more impatient. I hope I get a sudden burst of energy before labor begins. I'm assuming I'll need lots of energy for that! I've already heard billions and billions of labor and delivery stories - (I guess if you've gone through it, you're allowed to tell it to whomever you please. It's an earned right!) - and they all have one thing in common - - it's hard work!
My wonderful mother is coming to the 'ville this weekend to help us get all sorts of last minute things ready for baby B's arrival. This will be especially helpful because Caleb has been very busy with work and school, and I've been really preoccupied with work lately. I just haven't had the energy to get some things done that I should. So my dear mother has offered to help us! It's sure to be a weekend full of to-do lists, cleaning supplies, impossible to understand assembly instruction booklets, decaf lattes, and hopefully some delicious Italian food!!

3 comments:
21 days...or less! Yea! Enjoy your mom, the lattes, and the Italian food!
yipeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you'll be a mommy soooooon, and ill be the BEST aunt EVER!!!!!!!! Are your footsys still swollen? yick! i hope not. :)
Post a Comment