Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A photo I didn't take . . . but wish I did.


LSU quarterback Matt Flynn kisses the national championship trophy after the Tigers beat the Ohio State Buckeyes 38-24 in the BCS title game Monday in New Orleans. (AP photo by Rob Carr / January 7, 2008)
*chicagotribune.com


Right place at the right time. I love it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I just decided that I NEED a big shiny pineapple to decorate my house.

rob said...

Such a beautiful picture. There are tears in my eyes.


GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!

Keli B. said...

chelsea - i couldn't find you a big one, but here is a small shiny pineapple!

rob - somehow i knew you would appreciate this photo more than others!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.