I'm going back to school! Sort of. I did sign up to take 2 fall courses offered by the Seminary Wives Institute at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. The classes meet on Thursday nights from 7:00 - 8:45 pm. I signed up for. . .
TERM I (Aug 23 - Sept 27)
BAPTIST BELIEFS
Instructors: Dr. R. Albert Mohler Jr., Dr. Russell Moore, Dr. Chuck Lawless, Dr. Jimmy Scroggins
Text: Baptist Faith and Message, by Drs. Kelley, Land and Mohler
TERM II (Oct 11 - Nov 15)
WORLDVIEWS
Instructor: Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr.
Text: Armed for Battle, course manual by R. Albert Mohler, Jr.,
Worldviews in Conflict by Ronald Nash
Description: This course will seek to understand the nature and implications of the Christian worldview for discipleship and the defense of the Faith. We will also consider alternative worldviews common to our secular age, and compare these to the unchanging truth of God’s Word.
So, I'm very excited. Caleb even took me to Target to get a brand new notebook for taking lots of notes. I picked out Hello Kitty, of course!
1 comments:
jealous
I wish I was a seminary wife... er... a seminarian.
Post a Comment