Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Tagged!

Stephanie tagged me ages ago, so . . . here goes!
You may remember I was tagged once before.

Here are 7 random and/or weird facts about me:

1. I have a gross addiction to lipgloss, lipstick, chapstick, carmex . . . any lip product, really. I always have several in my purse. I guess you could say I'm a chain-glosser. I've been known to spend rather large amounts of time (and Caleb might say money!) in Sephora trying out all the different kinds!

2. If I could travel to one place in the world today, I'd say Geneva, Switzerland. Not only is it beautiful and rich with history, but it's now home to the International Museum of the Reformation. Sweet!

3. I've always admired the photography of William Wegman. Because, how does he get those dogs to do that? Luther would never cooperate!

4. I think I suffer from Restless Legs Syndrome. Seriously.

5. I like to watch the DCI finals. It's really pretty amazing.

6. I've tried to read Gabriel García Márquez's 100 Years of Solitude at least 10 times. It's so boring! Am I alone on this? Come on! I can't be the only one who thinks this!

7. I rarely iron. I always attempt to remove the wrinkles via wrinkle release dryer setting or Downy Wrinkle Releaser first. Worst case scenario, I break out the iron!

4 comments:

Alisha said...

I rarely iron as well, but I don't use wrinkle releaser either. I just wear my clothes wrinkled pretty much unless I'm going to a wedding or funeral!

And while I don't have Restless Leg Syndrome, I think I have My Left Leg Keeps Falling Asleep Syndrome.

Unknown said...

I, too, am fully addicted to lip gloss. I also like the way lip plumpers feel. The kind from Victoria's Secret makes my lips feel full and juicy. Is that weird?
Did the restless leg thing start before or after pregnancy?
I was drum major in my marching band in high school. I even went to drum major camps which are pretty hard core. I really like marching bands and drum corps.
I've never hear of that book, but I don't think I'll pick it up any time soon.
I never iron. I don't have that many things that require ironing. We always purchase wrinkle-free dress shirts for Kyle.
That is long, and more about me than you... so...
Have you been watching Project Runway?

Keli B. said...

alisha -
ironing is for the birds! and probably circulation becomes an issue when growing a live baby! i wish you a needle-leg free pregnancy!
chelsea -
oh my! project runway! yes, but . . . i don't watch when the new episode airs since it comes on at 10 pm here! i watch the re-run a week late. so i'm a week behind. but i have been enjoying the new season! some designers i love, some i hate, and some i love to hate! yay bravo tv!
RLS-symptoms began before pregnancy. i still have them and i haven't noticed a change.
yes! i like lip plumpers. i like when they burn or sting. now that is weird! my favorite is duwop lip venom.
i was also a hard core marching-bandist. :)
hooray for wrinkle free men's wear!

Stephanie Trapp said...

Thanks for playing along! Restless Leg Syndrome...anytime I ever hear that I always think of the "Seinfeld" episode when Kramer says that his lady friend is messing up his sleep because she has the "jimmy legs".