Friday, December 14, 2007

Countdown


7 weeks to go. So far, so good!

Dr. L. says things are progressing 'beautifully' and we're right on track. Aside from incredibly swollen feet, ankles, and legs, I'm feeling great! While I won't say being pregnant is a breeze, I really can't complain. It hasn't been bad. Honest! I hear billions of horror stories, but praise the Lord I have what some women tell me is an 'easy' pregnancy. If I had to find something to complain about, I'd definitely go with the swollen feet! But mostly because I can't wear any of my cute shoes! I'm down to one pair that actually fit on my feet: the trusty and supportive slip-on Birkenstocks! Worth every penny!



Well, I guess I have complained a little, but mostly to my pregnant friend!

1 comments:

Alisha said...

Happy 7-weeks-to-go! About a month and a half left for you! How exciting! By the time I get to the swollen feet stage, it'll probably be about flip flop season, so hopefully I won't have to worry about busting out of my shoes!