We had a busy weekend. We moved. Luckily we had some help! Some guys from our Sunday school class helped Caleb move all the furniture. My mom and sister came in to help us get stuff unpacked and organized. I don't know what we would have done without every one's help! If I can remember, I'll post some pictures after we get everything put together.
A crazy thing happened on our last night at Regent Park Apartments. Someone thought our Jeep may have contained some awesome things to steal. So, a thief or band of thieves cut a nice large hole in the back window. Well, the doors were definitely unlocked! Another thing, those windows zip off! Couldn't they have just unzipped them!?!? Sheesh. Idiot thieves! Anyhow, besides the expensive windows we must replace, they set us back a whole $5.99 because the only thing they actually stole was a cassette adapter!
Another "BOOOOOOO" moment: my cute red cell phone was lost-slash-stolen! That's right. Lost and stolen. It was my fault; I left it on the Kroger U-Scan. Seriously less than 3 minutes later, I went back in to get it. Gone. A cute red cell phone was never turned in to the customer service desk. We called it a few times that night. First, it rang and went through to voice mail. Later, it went straight to voice mail like it had been turned off. So, some joker out there is enjoying my phone. Don't worry everyone, Caleb called Verizon and had the service suspended. I have 30 days to get a new phone and I will hopefully be able to keep the same number. So that thief with my phone will have to pay for his/her own service now! But I do hope they enjoy all the cute pictures of Luther I took on there!

Also, Caleb and I are Aunt and Uncle! Caleb's sister had her baby on Friday. Jeremiah James Eugene Kahler. Since they live in Alaska, we won't get to see him until next year. Probably in March.

Anyhow, I hope you all had a lovely and eventful weekend.

4 comments:
How very BOOOOOO! Well, now you know what to get Caleb for a stocking stuffer, a cassette adapter!
man, stupid dummos. and you call me blades.......ha. sorry that happened kel, but now luther has a head hole...hahaha.....:)
Hey! My sister had a baby too!! With the same 4 NAMES! Amazing...
Sorry to hear about your Jeep and phone. That really stinks!
Post a Comment