Friday, December 28, 2007

Countdown

5 weeks to go.
I'm doing well, and as far as we know, so is baby. I see the doctor again on January 2.

Caleb and I had a wonderful Christmas at home. We got to see some dear friends, Mr. and Mrs. Abner. They happened to be travelling with a Nintendo Wii, so we played some really fun games. We really enjoyed having some time off to rest. We 'rested' by watching The Lord of the Rings trilogy - the extended versions! Don't freak out though! We watched it over the course of 3 days . . . not all at once! We are really looking forward to some more time off for New Year's when we'll once again plop down on the couch . . . but this time to watch Illinois in the Rose Bowl!



2 comments:

Yvo said...

Hi Keli - always enjoy your baby updates...pretty neat way of keeping track. Happy New Year!

Stephanie Trapp said...

Sounds like you had a fun Christmas here. Brian would of loved the LOTR marathon. Hope you and Caleb have a Happy New Year!