I want this.
Caleb and I took a Considering Adoption class at our church. It was very informative and really solidified our decision to adopt. If we could, we would start the process right this very second. But, alas, I'm too young. You must be at least 25 years of age to buy children from foreign countries. Who would have thought? But we're counting down the days...let's see...my birthday is Saturday, April 7. I'll be 23...so yeah, 733 days to go. The good news is, we have two years to save some $.
We are currently accepting donations.
Please make checks out to Billingsley's Asian Baby Fund.
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Posted by
Keli B.
at
3:41 PM
Labels: Just Because, Not My Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'd take that one, too...
The check is in the mail.
Keli im appalled! why on earth would you want a monkey that eats babies??? that poor childs head is being gnawed on like a chew toy. im mean really...
does caleb know that you have such a disdain for children?
Post a Comment