dat baby is caleb's cousin {2nd, i believe, but there are so many, i easily lose track}, Rachel Norton. She has huge eyes and an extremely expressive face! she's a curious child, as well as independent...don't you dare try to help her up those stairs!!
I'm a blessed wife and the mother of three (for now) kiddos. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I love old houses, new socks, Cuban food, cashmere sweaters, lattes, magazines and Netflix documentaries. I do not like skinny jeans, non-dairy creamer or large scale abstract art. I am working on becoming a 'real' runner as well as a more purposeful and joyful homemaker.
3 comments:
Who dat baby?
dat baby is caleb's cousin {2nd, i believe, but there are so many, i easily lose track}, Rachel Norton. She has huge eyes and an extremely expressive face! she's a curious child, as well as independent...don't you dare try to help her up those stairs!!
she's a cutie.
too cute!
Post a Comment