"What the heck Billingsley?"
Right, so, I know what you faithful These Go To Eleven viewers (all 5 of you) are thinking. "What the heck Billingsley? Didn't you just get a big $money money$ Nikon? Then where are all the photos??"
I've been taking them. I have. In fact, it's back to the old way of shooting. Lots of shooting. I forgot how much time and energy it takes to edit and tone a shoot.
"Well, why don't you just post some now," you ask?
MmmMmm, can't. I'm watching What Not to Wear. Sorry!
But, stay tuned . . . photos to be posted soon. Seriously.
Friday, April 13, 2007
Posted by
Keli B.
at
8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hmmm... if it was Project Runway, then you'd have an excuse, but What Not To Wear? Maybe it's just been that long since I've had cable...
it was the "baby on board" episode, featuring 3 pregnant women in different stages of pregnancy. it was interesting. and i picked up a few tips for whenever the day comes that i may have to wear maternity clothes. so i'd say it was educational!
you should always USE your education!
Oh, well then in that case, you definitely should have been watching!
Post a Comment