nathan, thanks for the props on the top pic. i risked my life by removing my seatbelt and leaning out of a moving jeep while extending my arms out as far as they would go and holding the camera kinda sideways-y (yes, that is the technical name for it...) to get that shot. but it was worth it. i mean, i'd do it again.
I'm a blessed wife and the mother of three (for now) kiddos. I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I love old houses, new socks, Cuban food, cashmere sweaters, lattes, magazines and Netflix documentaries. I do not like skinny jeans, non-dairy creamer or large scale abstract art. I am working on becoming a 'real' runner as well as a more purposeful and joyful homemaker.
9 comments:
Dang. Luther looks like an old man now. Where does the time go? I'm not sure. But I know where the money goes....
To our new grill and our new camera.
Camera should be hear in 3-5 business days.
chase,
yes, luther is getting to be a big boy. and he's still growing.
also, congrats on your purchases.
the D40 will never let you down. (hooray for nikon!)
also, i love your fashionable new metallic-y, grill (not this). it's the perfect time to buy metallics, they are in for spring/summer '07!
also, please grill me some dinner.
Yesssss...
- I'm hip... for once.
- I will grill you some dinner... or maybe lunch... on Saturday?
lunch sounds good.
saturday sounds good.
wow Luther is sooo big i miss my puppy but ill see her this weekend. also that top picture is wonderful, wish i couyld take pics that good.
nathan,
thanks for the props on the top pic.
i risked my life by removing my seatbelt and leaning out of a moving jeep while extending my arms out as far as they would go and holding the camera kinda sideways-y (yes, that is the technical name for it...) to get that shot.
but it was worth it. i mean, i'd do it again.
Keli! I love Luther. Someday, maybe we will meet. He looks like he is quite huggable!
In case you need to know if Caleb's driving worries Luther...the pet stress patch.
Post a Comment