Ah, Tuesday.
I woke up this morning and found myself outbid on my eBay auction.
"Ah, dang!!! Outbid by $1.00!! How frustrating!"
Also, I found myself craving chocolate milk and strangely, a doughnut. If you know me, you know I'm not much of a doughnut gal. I don't know, I guess I just need to be in the mood. Same with pop tarts. On my way to work, I try to be good and fight the craving. Didn't happen, because I promptly stopped for chocolate milk and a doughnut. "Ah, dang!!!" (But it was delicious!)
At work I have meetings all morning. Normally not a problem, except that I begin to feel nauseous halfway through. Lately the thought of saltine crackers make me sick. So I've substituted them with dry Cheerios. I don't mind feeling slightly like a toddler munching away on dry Cheerios, as long as it helps the vomit-y feeling go away! (Come on, you know that feeling!) But, I ran out."Ah, dang!!! I'm out of Cheerios!!!"
(Disclaimer: None of these babies are mine, nor do I know whose they are. I got these photos by doing a google image search for Cheerios. There are billions of toddler-cheerio photos. Apparently, 'Baby's first Cheerio' is something that parents are supposed to document!)Anyway, I guess for being in the eighth week of pregnancy, I really shouldn't complain. It honestly hasn't been that bad so far. I can handle constant exhaustion as long as the sick spurts remain occasional. So far, so good! One thing I'm tempted to complain about is the second hospital bill we received.
However, I really can't complain about that either. I know that God will take care of us. He has already provided. I know my blog posts have been random, and quite stupid lately.
I can't promise that they'll get any better either. Oh well, I never promised that my blog would be something special. It's just pretty much whatever I want!
So if you read to the end of my post, thanks for sticking with it!
You may have some questions. Here are some answers.
1. What was I bidding on? - a leather handbag
2. Do you have many pregnancy-related cravings? - They are becoming more frequent.
3. Couldn't you have made chocolate milk at home? - Well, yeah, but I'm a big fan of Dean's Milk Chugs!
4. What kind of doughnut? - Chocolate Cruller.
4. What kind of doughnut? - Chocolate Cruller.
0 comments:
Post a Comment