I sense some of you scoffing.
But last night, Caleb and I both ate for less than $5.
Taco Bell hasn't let us down yet.
Though I have heard some viciously refer to it as
"Taco Hell," I think it's "Taco Swell!"
My Grandma Duck calls it "Taco Palace."
The Taco Bell restaurants here are fancy. They are mostly new construction featuring a modern interior/exterior design.
The one we go to has elaborate paintings of Taco Bell Robots.
I like those. Next time Caleb will take pictures of those instead of pictures of me looking goofy! It also has fancy little hanging lites and tall cafe tables. It also features an intelligent and helpful staff consisting of high school students (and possibly a few dropouts) who seem like they would rather be playing bass guitar in their garage punk band than serving a taco that doesn't look as though it's just been tossed around.
Ah yes, of all the fine eateries Louisville boasts, I find the Taco Bell in St. Matthews simply delightful. (Hey we're on a tight budget, we can't swing as upscale as, say, Quiznos, every time!)


3 comments:
Alas, Taco Bell does not beat your Tacos in a Bag.
This is true, quite true. . .
wow that really is a swanky taco bell. and if you click the picture you can see the two paintings on the wall of these "taco bell robots" you speak of. man i wish the taco bells her looked that cool.
Post a Comment