Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I've been tagged. . . by Alisha!

Here's what I've been tagged to do:
I am to blog about 10 weird, random things, facts or habits about me. At the end, I am to choose 10 people to tag. I'm not sure I know 10 bloggers who would appreciate being tagged. . . but we'll see.

Here it goes!

1. I won 1st place in a horse show in 1988 - at the ripe age of four!

2. In the past, my "what I want to be when I grow up" list has included:
Broadway Star (can't sing, can't dance)
Cruise Ship Entertainer (can't sing, suffer from severe motion sickness)
Movie Critic (you probably have to actually know a few things about film, not just give opinions)
Travel Writer (i think you have to earn those jobs, or know the right people)
City Planner (i checked the degree requirements - too many math courses!)

3. I love to judge books (actual books) by their covers. Here's what I'm reading now. And yes, I'm a fiction fan . . . sue me!

4. I am 'secretly' fascinated by the lives of the Olsen twins.

5. I have logged over 1800 volunteer hours with AmeriCorps. Some of those hours were spent doing disaster relief with the Red Cross in Southern Illinois after this tornado.

6. I have always been a little obsessed with the San Fermin Festival (Running of the Bulls) in Pamplona, Spain. Click here if you're interested in taking me.

7. I have had 4 different vehicles in my lifetime. 3 of them Jeeps. (And no, I have never totaled a car, I'm just a big fan of the 'trade-in' for another used Jeep. I guess you can say Caleb and I are part of the Jeep Rescue Program! Hmm, I might want that on a T-shirt. . .)

8. I rarely wash my face before bed. In fact, it's safe to say that 98% of the time I don't. I also never brush my hair with a hairbrush, I just use my fingers. Not sure why, just do.

9. It's easier for me to spend more time in prayer than reading the Bible. Which I find to generally be the opposite of most Christians.

10. I have somewhat creepy tendencies. I mean, if it's night-time and your shades are open and your light is on, I'm probably going to look inside as I walk by. And while I always restrain myself, I'm always tempted to peek inside medicine cabinets. I know, I know - I'm crazycakes and I need therapy! Either that, or it's normal and everyone is like this, but too embarrassed to admit it!

There. 10 random things about me. Maybe you knew them all already, in that case, aren't you special!?!

Right, so now I'm supposed to 'tag' people, but how about I change the rules a little bit . . .
let's say you read this on my blog, and you're just dying to do it. . . so you do it. . . and then you leave me a comment with a link to your blog. . . and i go look at your list. How about that?!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

More than medicine cabinets, I'm tempted to look in other people's showers... not so much because I want to know what shampoo they use (sometimes I am curious about that)... more because I want to make sure no one is hiding in there...

Nathan said...

1. thats really weird alisha.
2. its not strange to look into other peoples houses at night, unless your using binoculars.