I'm delighting in cluttering up my blog with tickers pertaining to baby.
The new one is strangely fascinating, because wow, is that thing weird looking or what!? I wonder what it will look like, I can't wait to see. February '08 seems like such a LONG time to wait. Oh well.
I suppose in the meantime I will continue to revel in the symptoms of pregnancy.
P.S. I got sick today on Qdoba. Ewwwww! I even had to come home from work a little bit early. Needless to say, there will be no more Qdoba for a long time!
Apologies to my Google-talk friends whom I stood up this afternoon.
4 comments:
So that is the explanation.
By the way, for supper tonight, we had tacos in a bag... in a bowl.
yeah well anyone would get sick because of Qdoba. i mean come on its a cheap rip off of Chipotle, not to mention its quite bland too. do you have chipotle's in L ville?
Mexican pretty much always makes me sick... except maybe tacos in a bag, or like Chase said, in a bowl... as long as I don't use sour cream.
I was wondering why you weren't on in the afternoon!
Baby dosn't like mexican...try italian instead
Post a Comment