Caleb took me to see this movie Friday night. Not especially because he wanted to see it, but because he knew I really wanted to see it. (Isn't he the sweetest?!)Why did I want to see it?
Ummm, because it's a movie about a rat who becomes a chef!! And that intrigues me! Besides, I've always been a big fan of Disney/Pixar movies. I think Pixar is great and you can read all about them here. I mean, you can make fun of me if you want, but come on . . . Toy Story!! That move is a masterpiece! And it was the very first fully computer-animated feature film. And it was awesome.
Ummm, because it's a movie about a rat who becomes a chef!! And that intrigues me! Besides, I've always been a big fan of Disney/Pixar movies. I think Pixar is great and you can read all about them here. I mean, you can make fun of me if you want, but come on . . . Toy Story!! That move is a masterpiece! And it was the very first fully computer-animated feature film. And it was awesome.
Anyway, Caleb fell asleep about halfway through. (He had been awake since 3:00 am, cut him some slack!) He thought the movie wasn't bad. I really enjoyed it. It was a cute story, a cute rat, and the music was incredible. But unless you love animated movies targeted at the elementary audience, you may want to wait until Ratatouille hits the shelves at Blockbuster.
0 comments:
Post a Comment